I had some leftover hash browns and so on my freezer cooking day I made this. It is quick, simple and easy.
8 hash browns
500g beef mince
1 tin tomatoes
1/2 cup tomato sauce/ketchup
1/2 cup mustard sauce or American mustard
1 cup grated tasty cheese
1. Soften onion in olive oil in fry pan. Add ground beef and brown.
2. Add tinned tomato, tomato sauce and mustard and allow to simmer 5-10 minutes until cooked through.
3. Line base of baking dish with hash browns (mine took 6). Cover with sauce.
4. Slice remaining hash browns into french fry shapes/sticks. Place on top of meat mix. Cover with cheese.
5. Freeze or bake 30-40 minutes. (As you can see mine went in the freezer).