Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Planning Monday

Well I have committed to doing this so I will but if last week is anything to go by whatever I plan will go out the window quickly. Between changes schedules, visitors and illness our plan went quite array but perhaps having a plan to fall back on is really the key.

Monday - dinner out
Tuesday - our daughter is away so maybe shrimp or maybe we will sneak out on a date
Wednesday - smoked salmon crepe cakes
Thursday - homemade meat pie in honour of Australia day
Friday -Sunday I am away.

See not too much to plan.

I do however need to do some baking for my weekend away, and I think I am making a curry as well. School is back next week and I need lunch-box fillers for that as well so my kitchen will see some action but not too much at dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment