Saturday, January 14, 2012

BBQ Quesadillas

I suppose I could have entitled this post "getting your husband to make lunch" as opposed to BBQ Quesaldillas but the result is the same. We came back from a long walk and swim at the beach late.

I decided to suggest quite emphatically that it might be someone else's turn to make a meal and this was the result. Had I been making these myself they would have relied a whole lot more heavily on leftovers than they did.

The ingredients were:-
- tortillas
- the meat from 1/2 a bbq chicken
- grated cheese

Toppings
- taco sauce
- home-made guacamole
- sour cream

Here we have the tortillas on the bbq with the fillings.

And here we have the finished quesadillas. As with most things I feel like on a nice summer day everything tastes better outside.

1 comment:

  1. Those look delicious! And all the better that you didn't have to do the cooking. Your picture looks gorgeous considering it's 17degrees here. lol

    ReplyDelete